If you’re already a member, login here.
Get access to our free WordPress training library which includes more than an hour of videos on updating and maintaining content on your WordPress-based website.
- The task of maintaining your organization website just landed in your lap
- You just had a new WordPress site designed and you want to save money by maintaining it yourself
- You’re a volunteer who is helping an organization maintain it’s website
- You’re a nonprofit executive who needs to train volunteers quickly on maintaining your site, but don’t have time to cover all the basics yourself.
- You’re sick of calling your web designer and waiting weeks for a response to update your site
In these videos, we cover:
- Orientation to the WordPress Website
- Creating and Editing Pages
- Creating and Editing Posts (and how a post is different from a page)
- Eliminating Headaches by Learning to Avoid Common Problems
- Working with Images to Spice Up Your Content
- Embedding Video (two ways)
- Uploading and Working with Documents